Make an Online Payment for goods, services or to make a donation!
To make a payment, you may call us at 231-733-3529, or you can send a check or money order to:
Senior Resources of West MI
560 Seminole Rd.
Norton Shores, MI 49444-3720
…or you can make a secure Credit/Debit Card payment via this website! Select the option ONLINE PAYMENT / DONATION in the menu bar on the left.
Every gift helps a vulnerable older adult
maintain dignity and independence
During the past 40 years, Senior Resources has been growing, changing and responding to the needs of older adults, their families andcaregivers. Generous donations have helped us touch the lives of so many people in so many different ways. We cannot share every story with you, but hope you can imagine what it would mean to have a wheel chair ramp installed to experience freedom once again – or to have dentures replaced to experience chewing without pain again – or to have a Personal Emergency Response system installed to feel safe in your own home again. Please take a moment to consider making a gift to Senior Resources. Please know how much your gift will be appreciated by those who you will never meet…but who will feel the impact of your caring in a very personal way!
- Consider a donation to the Unmet Needs Fund and help an older adult live in dignity. These funds are used to provide needed services (like bathing, personal care and in-home respite care), medical equipment, hearing aides, glasses and incontinent supplies to low-income elderly who fall through the cracks of receiving other forms of financial aid. This is a fund of last resort.
- Donate wheelchairs, walkers, canes, lift chairs, bathing benches, hospital beds, etc. to the Medical Equipment Loan/Closet. Contact Jay Larman at 231-733-3570 or 231-733-8699.
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Ask your employer if they participate in a matching gift program.
- Support our work for years to come with an Endowment gift to our fund with the Community Foundation for Muskegon County or with the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation.
- Remember Senior Resources when you write or review your will and consider leaving a charitable bequest.