Senior Resources an Area Agency on Aging (AAA)
Senior Resources was designated an Area Agency on Aging in 1973 by the State of Michigan to administer the federal Older Americans Act as well as the Older Michiganians Act. We are 1 of 16 AAA’s in Michigan. There are over 600 AAAs across the nation. Learn more at www.mi-seniors.net and www.n4a.org.
Senior Resources has served West Michigan for 40 years. We serve as the gateway to local resources, planning efforts and services to help older adults, their families and caregivers in Muskegon, Oceana and Ottawa Counties.
Senior Resources recently received its 3-year CARF accreditation for its Case Management, and Home and Community Services programs. This accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards. Click here for more information about the significance of CARF accreditation.
Click here for our SR Brochure 2017.
For a short video to learn more about Senior Resources, click here.
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive and coordinated system of services designed to promote the independence of older persons and their families in Muskegon, Oceana and Ottawa counties – a mission compelling us to focus on older persons in greatest need and to advocate for all.
We respect the diversity of our region’s aging population
- We are dedicated to a continuum of care that offers a variety of quality options, from home and community to institutional.
- We are dedicated to helping older adults and their families make informed choices to live as they choose.
- We are committed to empowering older adults and their families to advocate on their own behalf and to support them through our organization’s advocacy.
- We affirm the values of innovation, accountability, quality of care, ethical conduct and prudent stewardship of resources.
- We are committed to fostering understanding, harmony and mutual responsibility among generations.
- We value the immeasurable extra care and attention provided by members of our organization.
2018 Board of Directors
Chair: Kathy Moore- Email: email@example.com
Vice-Chair: Ken Uganski – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary/Treasurer: Mike Koppenol – email: email@example.com